Flax Seed Muffin Monday!
It's a Magnificent Monday!
Mondays are for fresh starts and fresh Muffins!
If your Monday needs a reset, try these Flax Seed Muffins! With the amount of fiber in them, they might just be the power-wash your insides need to get moving and have a great week!
Gather together the following ingredients:
* 3 Cups Oat Flour (I just make my own in a blender)
* 1/4 Cup Flax Seed (I throw these in the blender with the oats to grind them up)
* 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
* 3/4 Tsp. Pink Salt
* 1 Tablespoon+ of Pumpkin Pie Spice
* 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
* 1 Cup Organic Pumpkin Purée
* 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
* 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla
* 2 Tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
* 1/2 Cup Applesauce
Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Do not over-mix!
Fill greased muffin cups with this batter and top lightly with Cinnamon, if desired.
Bake at 375° for 15ish minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
Serve warm or let the muffins cool to room temperature.