It’s Meatless Monday!
If you, or your family members crave meat and don't want to give it up entirely, but you are transitioning over to a more plant-based lifestyle, this Meatless Meatloaf is for you!
This tastes, smells, and resembles a regular ground beef/turkey meatloaf, but without a single animal product in it!
Simply preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Lightly grease a 5x9 in. loaf pan.
In a bowl, mix together the following:
* 6 oz. Tomato Sauce or Paste
* 12 oz. package of Vegan 'Meat' crumbles
* 1/3 Cup Minced Onion
* 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
* 1/2 Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
* 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds and 3 T. Water mixed together to form a glue (you may use 1 egg if not vegan)
* 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Tyme
* 1 Teaspoon Parsley Flakes
* Pepper to taste
Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
If desired, you may pour over more tomato sauce/paste, or ketchup and then bake for another 15 minutes until the loaf is 'set.'