How many of you have disinfected every surface in your house, alphabetized your bookshelves and organized your pantries?
We found a lonely can of Organic Pumpkin Purée in the back of our pantry and since there are no rules against bringing Pumpkin Spice season into effect immediately, this morning’s breakfast is coming straight out of Quarantine Kitchen right to you!
Check out these refreshing Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte & Overnight Oats recipes here:
For the Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats, mix the following ingredients together & let the concoction sit in the fridge overnight:
* 1/4 Cup Fresh Pumpkin
* Puréed 1/4 Cup Coconut Yogurt (or Greek Yogurt, if not vegan)
* 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or dairy-free milk)
* 1 Teaspoon Agave Nectar/Honey
* 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
* 2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds
* Fall-Type Spices - We threw in Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cloves, etc.
For the Pumpkin Spice Latte, you will need the following ingredients:
* 2 Cups Almond Milk
* 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
* 1 Tablespoon Stevia (optional; can also use honey or agave)
* 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla
* 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (plus more for garnish)
* 1/2 Cup - 1 Cup Brewed Strong Coffee
Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and the coffee.
Cool this mixture, then blend with 10 ice cubes in a high-speed blender until frothy. Serve immediately!