Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding!
If you're looking for a fun and wholesome breakfast, with the best combination of proteins, fiber, and satisfaction, check out this Chia Seed Pudding.
With just a few simple ingredients, this breakfast is easy to make ahead of time and will get your day started off the right way!
* 2 Tablespoons Organic Chia Seeds
* 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk (we like Almond Milk or Oat Milk)
* 1 Teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
* 1 Scoop Organic Strawberry Protein Powder
* 1/4 Cup Organic Strawberries, chopped
Combine all of the ingredients, minus the chopped strawberries, in a bowl. Mix well, place in a sealable container overnight and refrigerate.
In the morning, scoop out the mixture into desired serving dish and top with strawberries.