Strawberry 'Nice' Cream
There is nothing more refreshing than the delicious taste of smooth, creamy ice cream in the middle of the hot summer months!
Most of the time, indulging in such deliciousness comes at a price - to your waistline.
This decadent Vegan Strawberry 'Nice' Cream is incredibly creamy, yet it won't break the caloric bank either.
Additionally, what's even better, is the short amount of time it took to whip together this delicious recipe:
* 2 Cups of Fresh Strawberries (washed and diced)
* 1 Can (typically 13.5 oz.) Coconut Cream
* 1 Tablespoon Organic Maple Syrup
* 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
* Add the Coconut Cream to a blender or food processor and stir until soft peaks form.
* Then, add the Strawberries, Maple Syrup and Vanilla and blend until thick and creamy.
* Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and let sit for a few hours.
* When ready to eat, use an ice cream scoop and enjoy!