Have your dessert and eat it too!
A lot of time folks think that just because they are eating 'right,' that all the flavors and fun associated with food have to go out the window.
That is sooooo far from the truth!
Starting off your day with great-tasting proper nutrition can not only leave you satiated for hours, but you will be setting up your whole day for success when your taste-buds and stomach are satisfied!
To make this succulent Chocolate-Raspberry Truffle smoothie, which is full of protein, fiber and magnesium, simply combine the following in a high-speed blender:
* 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
* 1 Cup Fresh Red Raspberries
* 7-10 Ice Cubes
* 1 Tablespoon All Natural Creamy Almond Butter
* 1 Teaspoon Unsweetened Cacao Powder
* 1 Scoop Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
Once blended thoroughly, pour into a serving glass and garnish with additional Red Raspberries and Cacao Nibs (for extra fiber and magnesium content).