Every Bunny's Favorite!
It's Wellness Wednesday!
During this week of the year, there is candy and there are unhealthy choices all around us! We all need an opportunity to take care of ourselves, to stay refreshed, and to stress less. If you are looking for a way to incorporate healthier selections into your life, yet remain creative, these Carrot “Fries” are a must-try for everybunny! They are the perfect compliment to any Easter dinner, or are satisfying enough to stand-alone as a main dish!
For these "Fries," simply follow these easy instructions:
* Preheat oven to 425 degrees
* Slice carrots (we used 1 lb. of carrots for our family of 4) into 1/4 thick strips (or thinner if you like shoestring fries, like our kiddos do)
* Place strips in a mixing bowl with a light smattering of olive oil and toss until well coated
* Transfer carrot strips over to a foil-lined baking pan
* Season lightly with pepper, pink salt and turmeric
* Bake for 10 minutes
* Flip fries and bake for another 10 minutes
* Once baked for a total of 20 minutes (or until crispy), take pan out of oven and sprinkle with Parsley (optional)