If your kiddos, home from school, constantly ask for snacks & you have sad bananas sitting on your counter-top that have seen better days, these easy muffins mix together quickly & their nutritional value is acceptable for the whole family.
Since we’re probably all going a little bananas these days, check out these simple, clean-eating ingredients:
* 3 Cups Oat Flour (I just make my own in a blender)
* 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
* 3/4 Tsp. Pink Salt
* 1 Tablespoon+ Pumpkin Pie Spice
* 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
* 1 Cup Organic Pumpkin Purée
* 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
* 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla
* 2 Tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
* 1/2 Cup Applesauce & 2-3 mashed bananas
Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Do not over-mix!
Fill greased muffin cups with batter and top lightly with Cinnamon, if desired.
Bake at 375° for 15ish minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
Serve warm or let the muffins cool to room temperature.