Vegan Pasta with Spinach & Tomato Skillet
It's almost Friday and when your patience for making dinner has gone out the window, it's time for something fast and easy!
This Vegan Pasta with Spinach & Tomatoes did just the trick for our family tonight!
· 1 Box of Chickpea Pasta (or your favorite type of pasta)
· 1 8 oz. package of Organic Tempeh, chopped in small pieces
· 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
· 2 cups+ of Fresh Spinach Leaves
· Several small Scallions or Onions
· 3 cloves of garlic
· 1 Tsp Basil
· Pepper to taste
1. Boil your pasta until al dente.
2. When ready, drain the noodles and set aside for a few moments.
3. Chop up the Scallions/Onions, peel and cut the garlic, and add them, along with the chopped Tempeh to a hot skillet.
4. Leave to cook for about one minute, then add the chopped tomatoes and cook for three to four minutes.
5. Add your spinach, and a little water to prevent from sticking to the bottom of the skillet, then stir and cook for two to three more minutes.
6. Add the Pasta, Basil, seasonings to taste, and stir.
7. Remove from the heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!